The Women's March is scheduled to take place on Saturday, January 18, and will see gatherings in 47 states. Some of the key gatherings are scheduled as follows:
- New York: Foley Square at 11:00 (local time)
- Washington, DC: Freedom Plaza at 09:00
- Houston: Cistern / Water Works 105 Sabine Street at 09:00 (local time)
- San Francisco: Civic Center Plaza at 11:00 (local time)
- Los Angeles: Pershing Square at 10:00 and MacArthur Park at 11:00
Transportation disruptions are to be expected, though the level will be determined by turnout in each city. A heightened security presence is likely in the vicinity of all gatherings.
All gatherings can be found here.
Demonstrations in major cities across the world are being organized to coincide with the three-year anniversary of the 2017 Women's Marches, during which tens of thousands of people marched in support of women's rights and other progressive causes. The January 21, 2017, marches were organized as a response to the election of US President Donald Trump.
Individuals in the US are advised to avoid all demonstrations as a precaution and to report any suspicious objects or behavior to local authorities.