Spanish farmers are set to continue protesting in several cities across Spain on Wednesday, February 19, Monday, February 24, Tuesday, February 25, and Thursday, February 27. The protests are scheduled in order to call on government to promote measures that will ensure equitable economic returns. Protests are scheduled as follows:
- February 19: protest in Granada is scheduled as of 11:00 (local time) starting at the Agriculture Delegation and will proceed to the Neptune commercial center at 14:00
- February 19: protest in A Coruña will begin at 12:00 at the Government Delegation
- February 24: several protests are scheduled across Jaen from 10:00 to 12:00
- February 25: several protests have been called across Sevilla
- February 27: protest in Huelva is scheduled from 10:00 to 13:30 along the Portuguese border, where participants plan to block the A-49 roadway
Significant transportation disruptions are to be expected for a large part of the day in each city and their surrounding areas. These protests may also affect morning commuter traffic.
Individuals in the affected areas are advised to monitor the situation, avoid all protests and public gatherings, anticipate transportation disruptions, and adhere to instructions issued by local authorities.